Selling unit: per 100ml
- Common name: Fructosamine (FUN) assaykit (NBT reduction method)
- English name: FUNReagent Kit (NBT Reductive Method)
For the assay of fructosamine (GSP) in human serum and plasma.
The measurement of serum fructosamine reflects the average level of change in blood glucose concentration over the 10-20 days prior to being measured. Studies have shown that serum fructosamine is an important indicator in the diagnosis of diabetes, monitoring of the disease and observation of the efficacy during treatment.
Serofructosamine is a macromolecular ketamine compound. It can reduce nitrotetrazolium blue (NBT) to purple methyl saliva under alkaline conditions, and the amount produced is proportional to serum fructosamine. The concentration of serum fructosamine was determined by the two-point colorimetric method at 546 nm (530-560 nm), using glycated serum protein as the calibrator, and the amount of methandiamide produced in the reaction.
Storage Expiration Date
Unopened kits can be stable for one year when stored at 2-8℃ away from light; reagents can be stable for one month when stored at 2-8℃ away from light after opening. Reagents should not be frozen.
Plasma anticoagulated with serum or heparin/EDTA is stable for 3 days at 20-25°C on ice. 2 weeks at 4-8°C and 2 months at -20°C.
Test conditions: (different parameters on the machine can be requested according to different testing instruments)
Reagents and sample volumes can be increased or decreased in proportion to the requirements of different biochemical analyzers.
Sample concentration = (sample ΔA /min) / (standard ΔA /min) × standard concentration
It is recommended that each laboratory establish its own quality control system and select appropriate quality control products for quality control. The measured values of QC products should be within the specified range. If outside the specified range, it is necessary to take appropriate measures or contact the manufacturer.
assay method: No less than 100 normal population blood specimens were selected through clinical trials, measured by fully automated biochemical analyzer, and the obtained measurement values were processed by statistical methods and the reference range was calculated.
Ascorbic acid ≤ 30 mg/dl, bilirubin ≤ 40 mg/dl, hemoglobin ≤ 500 mg/dl, triglycerides ≤ 2000 mg/dl did not interfere with the assay.
The absorbance of the reagent blank was ≤ 0.1 at 37℃, 546nm wavelength and 1cm optical diameter.
When using saline as the sample to add reagents for testing, the absorbance change of reagent blank (ΔA/min) should be ≤ 0.002.
Precision: repeatability CV ≤ 5%; relative extreme difference between batches R ≤ 8%.
Accuracy: Relative deviation ≤10%.
Linearity range: 0-6000 μmol/L, r≥0.990; (0-193) μmol/L, the absolute deviation of linearity should not exceed ±19.3 μmol/L; (193-6000) μmol/L, the relative deviation of linearity should not exceed ±10%.
Analytical sensitivity: When testing glycated serum protein with this reagent, the absorbance change caused by 1 unit concentration is not less than 10ΔmA/min.
- This product is for in vitro diagnosis only.
- Avoid contamination when using the reagent, the container used must be clean, and please take necessary precautions, do not swallow, and avoid contact with skin and mucous membrane.
- Please dispose of the measured samples and waste liquids in accordance with the relevant national and local laws and regulations.
- When changing the reagent lot number, the calibration should be re-calibrated.
- Do not mix kits of different lot numbers and reagents left after use.
- Hare MLC (1928) Tyramine oxidase. i. A new enzyme system in liver. biochem J 22:968Y979
- Yu P, Boulton A (1987). “Irreversible inhibition of monoamine oxidase by some components of cigarette smoke”. Life Sci 41 (6): 675-82. PMID 3613836.