Selling unit: per 100ml
- Common name: Lipase (LPS) AssayKit (DGGMR method)
- English name: LPS Reagent Kit (DGGMR Method)
2:1, 3:1, 4:1, commonly used ratio 2:1, other ratios need to be customized
This product is used for the in vitro quantitative determination of lipase activity in human serum as an aid to diagnosis.
Human pancreatic lipase is a glycoprotein with a molecular weight of about 48,000 synthesized and secreted by the pancreas. The activity of pancreatic lipase is influenced not only by the type of substrate, but also by the size of the substrate particles, the interface that determines the formation of hydrophobic substrates, and the enzyme relationship, lipase activating protein and bile acids. In terms of specificity for pancreatic diseases, lipase has a good specificity. Especially when suffering from acute pancreatitis, the lipase level in blood is significantly elevated.
1,2-o-Dodecyl-rac-glycero-3-glutaric acid-(6-methylresorcinol vincristine) ester (DGGMR) was used as a substrate and the reaction was as follows.
1,2-o-Dodecyl-rac-glycero-3-pentanedioic acid-(6-methylresorcinol vincristine) ester ———— 1,2-o-Dodecyl-rac-glycero + haptanedioic acid + methylresorcinol vincristine (λmax = 580 nm)
DGGMR is decomposed to 1,2-o-dodecyl-rac-glycerol and glutaric acid-(6methylresorcinol jangly) ester by the action of lipase in serum. Because the newly generated glutaric acid-(6methylresorcinol jangly) ester was unstable, it was hydrolyzed to monomeric glutaric acid and methylresorcinol jangly under alkaline conditions. The lipase activity can be determined by measuring the increase in absorbance of this methylresorcinol vincristine.
Reagent components included in the product.
*Components are not interchangeable in kits with different lot numbers.
*Reagent components not included in the product, but necessary for the test: outsourced normal and abnormal QCs and calibrators.
Storage Conditions And Expiration Date
The kit is stored at 2-8°C away from light and is valid for one year.
Reagents that have been opened are careful not to be contaminated, and reagents are stable in the instrument compartment (2-8°C) for one month.
The reagents must not be frozen.
Hitachi 7180/7600; Olympus AU680/2700; Toshiba TBA120; Myriad BS2000M/480; Siemens ADVIA 1800/2400 series automatic biochemical analyzers.
- The sample should be measured as soon as possible after collection. The serum should be stored away from light and frozen.
2, generally do not need any anticoagulant In the collection of blood samples, you can choose between procoagulant tube blood collection and ordinary blood collection tubes.
- General interferers are hemolysis and lipemia.
- Reagent preparation: liquid reagents are ready to use out of the bottle.
- test conditions: (different parameters on the machine can be requested according to different testing instruments)
Reagents and sample volumes can be increased or decreased in proportion to the requirements of different biochemical analyzers.
- Calibration procedure.
Roche calibrators are recommended.
- QC control procedures.
Roche quality control is recommended.
Sample concentration = (sample ΔA /min) / (standard ΔA /min) × standard concentration
Positive Judgment Value Or Reference Interval
It is recommended that each laboratory establish its own reference range of normal values.
Interpretation Of Test Results
- The pancreas is the most important source of lipase in the human body. Increased serum lipase is commonly seen in acute pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer, and occasionally in chronic pancreatitis. In acute pancreatitis, the increase in serum amylase is short-lived, while the rise in serum lipase activity can last 10-15 days. When mumps does not involve the pancreas, lipase is usually in the normal range. In addition, common bile duct stones or cancer, intestinal obstruction, duodenal perforation, etc. can sometimes be increased.
- There was no significant interference with bilirubin <1000µmol/L, hemoglobin <5g/L and triglycerides <22mmol/L.
Limitations Of The Test Method
Triglyceride measurement reagents and cholesterol (including HDL-C and LDL-C) measurement reagents contain lipase. In some instruments, this will cause carryover contamination, so use the “Special” or “Smart” function of the instrument.
Product Performance Index
Absorbance of reagent blank: wavelength 570 nm, optical diameter 1.0 cm, temperature 37°C, A0 ≤ 0.3.
Absorbance change rate of reagent blank: △A/min ≤ 0.005 at wavelength 570 nm and optical diameter 1.0 cm.
Analytical sensitivity: the kit tests 100 U/L of the test substance, the absorbance change rate △A/min ≥ 0.01.
Linearity range: the kit is required to be linear throughout the response in the sample concentration range of 0-300 IU/L, r2 ≥0.990
Precision: intra-batch precision CV ≤ 5%; relative extreme difference between batches ≤ 6%.
Accuracy: The relative deviation from the target value of the quality control serum does not exceed ±10℅
- This product is for in vitro diagnosis only.
- Avoid contamination when using the reagent, the container used must be clean, and please take necessary precautions, do not swallow, and avoid contact with skin and mucous membrane.
- Please dispose of the measured samples and waste liquids in accordance with the relevant national and local laws and regulations.
- Please dispose of the measured samples and waste liquids according to the relevant national and local laws and regulations.
- When changing the reagent lot number, the calibration should be re-calibrated.
- Drummond, G. I. & Masanobu, Y. In: The enzymes (boyer, P.D. (ed.), (3rded.), vol. 4, pp. 337 (1971).
- S. Lpsimura, S. Iyama, Y. Yamaguchi, S. Hayashi, R. Fushimimi and N. Amino. Ann. LPSin. Biochem (1997), 34:384-388.