Selling unit: per 100ml
- Common name: Lipase (LPS) assay kit (enzyme colorimetric method)
- English name: LPS Reagent Kit (Enzyme Colorimetric Method)
2:1, 3:1, 4:1, commonly used ratio 2:1, other ratios need to be customized
This reagent is used to detect the activity of LPS in human serum or plasma.
Pathological elevation of serum LPS activity is commonly seen in: acute pancreatitis: it can remain elevated for 10-15 days; it is also often increased in pancreatic cancer and cholangitis; it can be mildly increased in adipose tissue destruction, such as after surgery for fracture and soft tissue injury; it is also increased in individual patients with chronic pancreatitis, liver cancer, and breast cancer.
1,2-o-Dodecanoylglycerol-3-pentanedioic acid-(6′-methyl tryhalocarbonyl)-ester was used as a substrate and the reaction was as follows.
1,2-o-Dodecanoylglycerol-3-succinic acid-(6′-methyl test halogen) – ester ———— 1,2-o-Dodecanoylglycerol +succinic acid + methyl test halogen
The LPS activity was measured at 570 nm based on the rate of production of methyl tryhalin from the product.
Reagent components included in the product.
*Components are not interchangeable in kits with different lot numbers.
*Reagent components not included in the product, but necessary for the test: outsourced normal and abnormal QCs and calibrators.
Storage Conditions And Expiration Date
The kit is stored at 2-8°C away from light and is valid for one year.
Reagents that have been opened are careful not to be contaminated, and reagents are stable in the instrument compartment (2-8°C) for one month.
The reagents must not be frozen.
Hitachi 7180/7600; Olympus AU680/2700; Toshiba TBA120; Myriad BS2000M/480; Siemens ADVIA 1800/2400 series automatic biochemical analyzers.
- Fresh serum or plasma (EDTA, oxalic acid or heparin anticoagulation)
- Lipase can be stable at 2-8℃ for 5 days and at 20-25℃ for 24 hours.
- Reagent preparation: liquid reagents are ready to use out of the bottle.
- test conditions: (different parameters on the machine can be requested according to different testing instruments)
Reagents and sample volumes can be increased or decreased in proportion to the requirements of different biochemical analyzers.
- Calibration procedure.
The use of matching calibrators is recommended.
- QC control procedures.
It is recommended that each laboratory establish its own quality control system and select appropriate quality control products for quality control. The measured values of QC products should be within the specified range. If outside the specified range, it is necessary to take appropriate measures or contact the manufacturer.
Sample concentration = (sample ΔA /min) / (standard ΔA /min) × standard concentration
Positive Judgment Value Or Reference Interval
It is recommended that each laboratory establish its own reference range of normal values.
Interpretation Of Test Results
Bilirubin ≤ 40 mg/dL, hemoglobin ≤ 500 mg/dL and celiac ≤ 500 mg/dL did not interfere with the determination.
Limitations Of The Test Method
The determination of LPS in human serum is only one of the indicators used by the clinician to make a diagnosis of the patient. The clinician must also make a comprehensive judgment based on the patient’s physical symptoms, medical history and other diagnostic items and diagnostic tools.
Product Performance Index
Absorbance of reagent blank: wavelength 572 nm, optical diameter 1.0 cm, temperature 37°C, A0 ≤ 0. 5.
Absorbance change rate of reagent blank: △A/min ≤ 0.002 at wavelength 572 nm and optical diameter 1.0 cm.
Analytical sensitivity: the kit tests 50 U/L of the test substance, the absorbance change rate △A/min ≥ 0.005.
Linearity range: test serum samples, reagent linearity in the interval of 4-700 U/L, the linear correlation coefficient |r| should not be less than 0.990; in the interval of 4~50 U/L, the absolute deviation of linearity should not exceed 10 U/L; in the interval of (50~700 U/L, the relative deviation of linearity should not exceed ±10%.
Precision: repeatability CV ≤ 5%; relative extreme difference between batches ≤ 6%.
Accuracy: Relative deviation ≤ 10%.
- This product is for in vitro diagnosis only.
- Avoid contamination when using the reagent, the container used must be clean, and please take necessary precautions, do not swallow, and avoid contact with skin and mucous membrane.
- Please dispose of the measured samples and waste liquids in accordance with the relevant national and local laws and regulations.
- Please dispose of the measured samples and waste liquids according to the relevant national and local laws and regulations.
- When changing the reagent lot number, the calibration should be re-calibrated.
- Drummond, G. I. & Masanobu, Y. In: The enzymes (boyer, P.D. (ed.), (3rded.), vol. 4, pp. 337 (1971).
- S. Lpsimura, S. Iyama, Y. Yamaguchi, S. Hayashi, R. Fushimimi and N. Amino. Ann. LPSin. Biochem (1997), 34:384-388.