Selling unit: per 100μg
Source: Sequencing grade modified trypsin is a genetically engineered methylation modified protein expressed in E.coli
Protein Sequence:The amino acid sequence of sequencing grade modified trypsin is identical to porcine pancreas-derived trypsin
Sequencing grade trypsin is a genetically engineered protein expressed in E.coli and the amino acid sequence of recombinant trypsin is identical to porcine pancreas-derived trypsin. Recombinant trypsin is free of any other proteases activities, and TPCK is unnecessary and not contained. Unmodified trypsin is subject to auto-proteolysis, generating fragments that can interfere with protein sequencing or HPLC/MS peptides analysis. YaxinBio’s sequencing grade modified trypsin is recombinant trypsin modified by reductive methylation, rendering it resistant to proteolytic digestion.
2. MAIN FEATURES
It is recommended to dissolve or dilute with 50 mM HAc or 1 mM HCl. When used, dilute in 50 mM NH4HCO3 or ph7.0-8.0 buffer solution. 1 mM CaCl2 is recommended In the digestion buffer. The ratio to aimed protein is 1:50 to 1:1000 (w/w).The optimum pH is pH7.0-8.0.
4. STABILITY OF STORAGE AND TRANSPORT
Stability of storage: Sequencing grade trypsin lyophilized should be stored under 2-8℃ in sealed container. It is stable within 24 months.After dissolved with 1mM HCl or 50mM HAC, it should be stored under -20℃. It is no activity loss after 5 times repeated freezing and thawing.
Stability of transport: The product is stable by blue ice insulation transport.
- Sequencegrade recombinant protein: high specificity,good
- Animal origin free: sequencing grade modified trypsin is no exogenous virus contamination,and any animal origin material isnot used in the production
- Stable quality: Mass production can ensure stable and continuous batch production.It is no difference between the batch andthe product quality is
- Highpurity: Higher specific Host protein residues is less than the limits of biological products.
- Lyophilizedpowder: The product is lyophilized powder and is easy to store and
- Compliance with regulatory requirements: Production equipment and production environment comply with relevant regulatoryrequirements, and the production process is in full compliance with NSF ISO 9001: 2015 quality system and GMP guidelines.
- Completequality documents: we can provide relevant regular support files in according to customers’
The amino acid sequence of sequencing grade recombinant trypsin is identical to porcine pancreas-derived trypsin,with equivalent properties compared to native trypsin, and there are many advantages, such as no enzyme activity, high stability, non-self-cutting, high activity.When used, it is no non-specific fragments and self-cutting fragments.Sequencing grade recombinant trypsin can replace native trypsin for using in a variety of biotechnological processes,such as specific protein digestion, protein sequencing, peptide mapping, proteomics studies, Z-D peptides on the peptidase digestion.
7. RELATED PRODUCTS
Recombinant V8 protease
Sequencing grade chymotrypsin
Sequencing grade carboxypeptidase B