Want to buy Xylanase enzyme in bulk? Enzymes.bio is a wholesale supplier for enzymes at competitive prices. As a manufacturer, we offer a variety of xylanase enzyme products
The Xylanase (CAS Number: 9025-57-4) is widely used in the baking industry
and has good benefits, such as in bread or other foods.
The main activity is endo-xylanase, which can cut off the soluble and non-soluble fibrous structure in araboxylan in flour to increase the loaf volume.
More About Xylanases
- Depending on the application, there is usually appropriate xylanase or a mixture of different xylanases available to achieve the desired effects.
- Dough handling properties
· Oven spring and volume
- Improves dough workability
Three Main Mechanisms of Xylanases
- Reduction of the viscosity of digesta
- Penetration of the cell wall to gain access to important nutrients
- Preparation of prebiotic xylo-oligomers