Want to buy catalase enzymes in bulk? Enzymes.bio is a wholesale supplier for enzymes at competitive prices. As a manufacturer, we offer a variety of catalase products for sale.
Catalase (CAS Number: 9001-05-2) is a food-grade enzyme preparation produced by modern biological technology, aspergillus niger through liquid submerged fermentation and advanced post-processing technology, which can safely and efficiently catalyze hydrogen peroxide (hydrogen peroxide) to be decomposed into oxygen and water. It is a food industry’s first choice for removing residual hydrogen peroxide.
|Appearance||White to light brown powder|
|Operating temperature||25℃~65℃; optimal 40℃|
|Function pH||5.5~11.5，optimal pH 5.5-7.5|
- As a loosening agent for the baking industry: bread, biscuits, and other pasta products.
- Degradation of hydrogen peroxide remaining after processing of food, food additives, and ingredients.
- Eliminate hydrogen peroxide in dairy industry products, egg products, and other foods, eliminate odors.
- Degradation of hydrogen peroxide remaining after the disinfection of food processing equipment.
The optimal amount should be determined according to the specific use.
It should be stored in a dry, ventilated and dark place at 25°C. The shelf life is 24 months from the date of production; refrigeration at 5°C can extend the shelf life.
- After opening the bag or bucket each time, if it is not used up, the bag should be tightened and the lid should be tightened to avoid moisture or pollution.
- Do not inhale into the body, if inhaled, rinse your mouth with water immediately for at least 15 minutes;
- People who are sensitive to enzyme dust should wear one-piece work clothes, dust masks, and gloves. If they accidentally come into contact with skin or eyes, please rinse immediately with plenty of water. Please rinse immediately with water for at least 15 minutes.