Want to buy Cellulase enzymes in bulk? Enzymes.bio is a wholesale supplier for enzymes at competitive prices. As a manufacturer, we offer a variety of enzyme products.
Cellulase Enzyme was derived through fermentation, extraction, and refinement from Trichoderma species.
- Name: Cellulase
- Appearance: brown liquid
- Activity: 4,000U/mL (minimum)
- Effect of pH: the optimum pH range is from pH 4.0 to 6.5, for maximum enzyme stability, the pH is 4.8.
- Effect of Temperature: the effective temperature range is from 30～70℃, for maximum enzyme stability, the temperature is 55℃. Enzyme loss will dramatically increase if the temperature is over 80℃.
- Activity Unit: is the amount of enzyme needed to yield 1 mg of glucose from carboxymethyl cellulose sodium solution in 1 hour, under the specified conditions, and at 50℃, pH 4.8.
Destruction of plant cell walls and the promotion of active substances such as protein and starch release in the intracellular, to improve the utilization of raw materials; Part of the cellulose degradation of glucose, cellobiose, etc..
APPLICATIONS AND USAGE
This product can be used in fruit and vegetable juice processing, production of plant extracts, grain processing, and brewing industries. Normally, the product is added at the recommended dose of 300～500ml/MT DS.
- Sealed in Plastic Bucket; Net Weight 30kg/bucket.
The product if stored at 25℃below, 60d shelf life, if under the 4~10℃cold storage, shelf life is 6 months; under warranty, measured activity not less marked activity. Over shelf life, enzymes may decrease, but can still be used, usage should be increased accordingly.
The product is bio-active substances, so sunlight, temperature, and humidity can cause inactivation of enzymes. Therefore, should transport and store in a cool dry place. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or moisture. Warehouses should be maintained in a clean, cool, and dry.
- The product is bio-active substances, inhalation of dust or aerosols may induce sensitization and may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Unnecessary contact with the product and inhalation of dust should be avoided.
- In case of contact with the eyes or skin, promptly rinse with the affected area with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.