Want to buy Papain in bulk? Enzymes.bio is a wholesale supplier for enzymes at competitive prices. As a manufacturer, we offer a variety of enzyme products.
Papain Enzyme Description
The emulsion reaped from the immature papaya fruit, after deal with the biological technology of extraction, microfiltration, ultrafiltration, freeze-drying, and refining, we get the papain enzyme finally, it is a biological enzyme preparation, pure natural, healthy, safe, and efficient.
Papain Enzyme Characteristics
- The enzyme preparation has a wide range of pH value compared with the other protease, and it is very stable in slightly acidic to neutral conditions, the optimum range of pH value is 6.0-7.0. And the optimum reaction condition changes according to the vary of substrate.
- The product stabilizes in the range of temperature 40℃- 60℃, and the optimum reaction temperature is 55℃.
- In the presence of cysteine, glutathione, and other reducing agents, the activity increases.
- The product is powder from white to pale yellow.
Under a certain temperature, pH value and substrate concentration, Angel papain can catalyze the hydrolysis of proteins ( cutting sites a lot, but give priority to decompose of the peptide bond of the arginine and phenylalanine ) to generate peptone, peptides and amino acids etc.
The enzyme preparation can be used in food industry (meat processing, fruit and vegetable processing, beer processing, baking, extract of meat or bone, and health care products of animals or plants), pharmaceutical industry (made to the papaya tablet, papaya throat tablet, enteric-coated tablets), textile industry, leather industry, feed industry, cosmetics industry, washing industry etc.
According to the different types of substrate and different substrate concentration, the dosage of Angel papain recommended is 1 ‰ – 3 ‰. To make the product combined with the substrate rapidly.it’s recommended to dissolve it in processing water first and then add.
- Package: 1kg×20/bucket.
- The product should be kept in a dry place under 25 ℃ and avoid direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: 18 months.
- The enzyme preparation is a biological product that contains large amounts of protein. The dust may cause allergy when inhaled. Please take precautions to avoid directly contacting the product.
- In case of contact with the skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with a copious amount of water. Seek medical advice if lung irritation occurs.
- Papain is a biological activity material, easily suppressived destructived by oxidant and heavy metal (Fe3+, Cu2+, Hg+, Pb2+, and so on), should avoid contact with them.