Want to buy Invertase enzymes in bulk? Enzymes.bio is a wholesale supplier for enzymes at competitive prices. As a manufacturer, we offer a variety of enzyme products.
Invertase Enzyme (CAS Number: 9001-57-4) SF106 is derived through extraction and refinement from the Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain. It can completely decompose sucrose into fructose and glucose with characteristics of high purity and specificity. It is widely used in food processing and the alcohol industry.
Invertase SF106 Characteristics
|Appearance||white to Yellowish-brown powder|
|Optimum working pH||5.0-5.5|
|Optimum working Temperature||50-55℃|
Invertase SF106 Advantages
- In syrup industry, the conversion of sucrose to glucose and fructose facilitates the crystallization of the product and increases the sugar yield.
- In alcohol fermentation industry, add sucrase after starch saccharification or into molasses directly increasing alcohol conversion rate.
Applications and Usage
This product could be used as the additives, ingredients, and the biocatalyzer in the fields of food, beverage, alcohol fermentation, and pharmaceutical preparation etc.
- Food Industry:
100g sucrose (dry)/0.03-0.05g Invertase powder, the optimum dosage to be determined according to the specific experiment.
- Ethanol Industry:
0.02%-0.04% (basis on the original molasses)
- Powder, 600,000U/g
- Sealed in aluminium foil bag with a fibre outer drum
- Net weight: 1kg ×20 bag/ bucket
The product if stored at 25℃ below, 12 months shelf life, if under the 4~10℃ cold storage, shelf life is 18 months; under warranty, measured activity not less marked activity. Over shelf life, enzymes may decrease, but can still be used, usage should be increased accordingly.
The product is bio-active substances, so sunlight, temperature, and humidity can cause inactivation of enzymes. Therefore, should transport and store in cool dry place. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or moisture. Warehouses should be maintained in a clean, cool, and dry.
- The product is bio-active substances, inhalation of dust or aerosols may induce sensitization and may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Unnecessary contact with the product and inhalation of dust should be avoided.
- In case of contact with the eyes or skin, promptly rinse with the affected area with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.