|Product Name||Catalase Powder|
|Boiling point||297.5±0.0 °C at 760 mmHg|
|Flash(ing) point||120.3±12.6 °C|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Grade||Food & Pharmaceutic|
|Package||Bottle, Drum, Aluminum Foil Bag|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.|
1. Enzyme. It is mainly used in the production of cheese, milk and egg products to eliminate the specific odor caused by the generation of hydrogen peroxide when irradiated with ultraviolet rays. It can also be used as a loosening agent in the manufacture of bread. 2. Commonly used diagnostic enzymes. The coupling reaction is used to measure glucose and the like. The food is preserved and decomposed with hydrogen peroxide. Biochemical reagents. 3. For biochemical research, food preservation, milk sterilization and sugar removal. It is often used clinically as a diagnostic enzyme to determine glucose levels. 4. Catalase is used in the food industry to remove hydrogen peroxide from milk used to make cheese. 5. Catalase is also used in food packaging to prevent food from being oxidized. 6. In the textile industry, catalase is used to remove hydrogen peroxide from textiles to ensure that the finished product is peroxide-free.
1. Textile Industry: To remove hydrogen peroxide after bleaching and before dyeing, saving water, energy and time, not damaging the fibers and dyes, and do not pollute the environment;
2. Papermaking Industry: Monitoring and optimizing the amount of hydrogen peroxide in bleaching process, degrading residual hydrogen peroxide after the bleaching;
3. Electronics Industry: To remove hydrogen peroxide after eroding germanium, silicon transistors and semiconductor components; saving water, energy and time;
4. Food Industry: To remove residual hydrogen peroxide after using it as bleacher, oxidation, starch denaturant and preservative in food processing; Can be used for eliminating the special odor of hydrogen peroxide caused by ultraviolet irradiation in production of milk, egg products, cheese and other products; also used as leavening agent of baking food.