Feed grade thermostable and acid-resistant phytase enzyme for animal additive
Phytase ultra (Phytase Premier I) [EC 126.96.36.199] is produced from Aspergillus niger through advanced fermentation and extraction technology.
It is thermostable and good tolerant to pepsin and trypsin. It can break down the undigestible phytic acid (phytate) and release digestible phosphorus, calcium and other nutrients. As an animal feed additive used in poultry and swine, it can enhance the nutritive value by liberation of inorganic phosphate from phytic acid (myo-inositol hexakisphosphate) , thereby, reduce phosphorus pollution to the environment.
DEFINITION OF UNIT
1 unit of phytase equals to the amount of enzyme, which liberates 1 μmol of inorganic phosphorus in 1 min, from 5.0mmol/L sodium phytase at 37℃ and pH5.0.
|APPEARANCE||White or Yellowish powder|
Products can be customized according to customer ‘s demand.
|Used for Complete feed||Growth stage||Dosage: (g/MT)|
|≥5000 u/g||≥10,000 u/g|
|More than 35kg||120||60|
1.Enzyme properties at different pH conditions
The optimum pH of ENZYMES.BIO Phytase Premier I was 3.5 and the pH range was from 2.5 to 5.5. Compared to the current mainstream phytase in international market, ENZYMES.BIO phytase Premier I showed higher activity between pH2.5 to 5.5, which was more suitable for the digestion of phytic acid in animal gastrointestinal tract.
Fig. 1.Relation between phytase activity and pH
Note:The Mainstream phytase means the current mainstream phytase in international market.
2. Temperature stability
The activity of Phytase Premier I could maintain 80% or more, which results showed the phytase had a very good heat resistance.
(water bath for 3min under 75℃~95℃) Fig. 2.Relation between phytase activity and temperature
3. Stability under the feed pelleting process
An experiment was conducted in a feed factory in Shandong province. The phytase was fixed with the swine’s feed, conditioned for 90s at 85℃,0.4MPa and pelleted for 10s in a Modulator (AG,CH-9240, Bühler Co., Wuxi China), testing the thermostability during feed pelleting process.
|Source||Phytase Premier I||Mainstream phytase|
Phytase Premier I maintained high activity under feed pelleting process.
4.Tolerance to endogenous protease
Table 2 Resistance to pepsin and trypsin
|Condition||Resistance to pepsin||Resistance to trypsin|
|buffer||buffer+ pepsin||buffer||buffer+ trypsin|
Compared to the current mainstream phytase in international market, ENZYMES.BIO phytase Premier I has a better resistance to endogenous protease.
5. Phosphorus release capacity
The phytase was mixed with soybean meal, incubated at 40℃ for 4h at pH 3.0, then transfered to pH 6.5, 40℃ for 4h. Phosphorus release was determined as below.
Results showed Phytase Premier I had much higher phosphorus release capacity than the mainstream phytase.
FUNCTIONS & BENEFITS
1. Effectively hydrolyze phytic acid in the plant materials, increase the phosphorus utilization rate of feed raw material; 2. Reduce the dosage of inorganic phosphorus and save cost of animal feed. 3. Break phytanate frame, release nutrients, like: starch, protein, mineral elements, increase the utilization rate; 4. Improve the absorption phosphorus and reduce environmental pollution.
1. Produced through advanced liquid fermentation and extraction technology; 2. Good resistance to endogenic protease and gastric acid; 3. Thermostable, wide pH range, catalyzing effectively in in animal gastrointestinal tract. 4. Even granular, appropriate grain size, blend equally; 5. Highly concentrated and cost saving.
1. Packaging specification: 25 KGS/Bag. 2.The shelf life is 12 months under 20℃. 3. Damp and insolation should be avoided. Store it in a cool, dry and ventilated place