Food grade transglutaminase enzyme for protein adhesive
Transglutaminase (TG) is an enzyme which can catalyze the reaction of transamination. It catalyzes the L-Lysine’s r-aroylamino-hydroxybutyrate binding to the glutamic acid’s. So the covalent crosslinking among the proteins or peptides is happened and the polymer of covalent compounds is formed. In the food industry, TG is applied to improve several functional characteristics of meat and protein products, such as improving the meat’s structure, gel characteristic, elasticity, keeping the water and grease and so on. At the same time, the lysine is protected which preventing the maillard reaction.
|Physical Form||White Powder|
|Odour||Normal microbial fermentation odour.|
|pH||5.0-8.0 ,optimum 6.0|
|ITEMS||Lower Limit||Upper Limit|
|Total viable count||50,000 CFU/g|
|Coliform Bacteria||30 CFU/g|
|Escherichia coli||10 CFU/g 3 MPN/g|
FUNCTIONS & BENEFITS
In cooked products such as roast beef, ham, hot dogs, bologna and similar products provides a better texture and juiciness.
1.TG in Meat Extension Extends red meat, poultry and fish Increase yield Maintains original colour Tenderizes meat Phosphate free
2. TG in Dairy Products Raises the viscosity and consistency Reduces water synereses and whey separation Increases cheese yield up to 13-15% Promotes stability Enhances yogurt gel strength
3. TG in Meat, Poultry and Fish Products Natural cross-link Restructure to any size Adds high value Does not influence flavour Easy to handle
4. TG in Ham, Sausages and Surimi Products Improves texture, bite, yield and quality Reduces slicing loss Perfect for low salt production Shortens ripening time Reduces surimi mass
5. TG in Backing Products Improves the dough elasticity, volume and texture Improves flour with low gluten content Indicated for Bakery products such as bread, pastries, puff pastries and gluten free products
The covaient bond cataiyzed by TGase is hard to rupture under the conditions of non-enzymic reactions. Once the minced meat which was treated by TGase is shaped, the shape is kept, even though it is frozen or sliced or cooked.
PACKAGE DAN STORAGE
* Package： 25kg/jerry can. * Storage： Keep sealed in a dry and cool place and avoid direct sunlight. * Shelf life: 12 months in a dry and cool place.
Enzyme preparations are proteins, which may induce sensitization and cause allergic type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or nasal mucosa, so any direct contiguity with human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, consult a doctor.