Food grade phytase enzyme for food additive PHY
This product is produced by submerged fermentation of Aspergillus niger followed by purification formulation, and drying. It can break down the undigestible phytic acid (phytate) found in grains and oil seeds and thus release absorbable phosphorus, calcium and other nutrients. Phytase, as a new food processing aid, can improve the mineral absorption by human body and smooth the food processing. The enzyme has been widely used in feed, medicine, environmental engineering and other fields.
DEFINITION OF UNIT
1 unit of phytase equals to the amount of enzyme, which liberates 1 μmol of inorganic phosphorus in 1 min, from 5.0mmol/L sodium phytase at 37℃ and pH5.0
Phytase hydrolyzes the phosphate groups in phytic acid into inositol and phosphoric acid. During processing with grain or oil seeds, the phytase helps the release of inorganic phosphorus, which relieves the inhibition of phytic acid on protease, avoiding the formation of chelates with phytic acid, such as starch-protein-phytic acid, metal ions-phytic acid, thus improving raw material utilization and the nutritional value of product.
The recommended dosage is 0.01-0.1kg/t DS. The dosage has to be optimized based on each application, the raw material specifications, product expectations and processing parameters. It is better to begin the test with the smallest quantity.
* Processing of cereals and soy products * Removal of anti-nutrient factors * Better absorption of metal ions * Improved nutritional value of the product * Better stability of soybean milk during freezing
* Flour processing * Reduced phytic acid content in products * Elimination of phytic acid chelate and improvement in biological value of product * Higher content of inorganic salt in flour, which is good for human absorption
* Baking * Reduced proofing time for bread * Improvement of the texture of bread
* Feed industry * Elimination of anti-nutritional factors. * Promote the digestion and absorption of nutrients, increased animal feed intake and feed biological value. * Better utilization of phosphorus in feed. * Reduced phosphorus excretion and environmental load.
1. Packaging specification: 25KG/Bag. 2.The shelf life is 12 months under 20℃. 3. Damp and insolation should be avoided. Store it in a cool, dry and ventilated place.