Food grade high Quality Flavor Enzyme Flavourzyme for protein hydrolyzate
INTRODUCTION Aminopeptidase is produced by submerged fermentation of Aspergillus oryzae followed by purification, formulation and drying. The product is used for the debittering of protein hydrolysate, thorough hydrolysis of protein and preparation of bioactive polypeptide.
yellowish white powder,Color can vary from batch to batch. Color intensity is not an indication of enzyme activity
Normal microbial fermentation odour.
The product complies with GB1886.174.
Particle size (%<40 mesh)
Loss on drying/(%)
Total viable count/(CFU/g)
Can be used in the following fields:
1) processing of bone/meat by-products;
2) Production of bone, bone oil, bone glue and collagen;
3) Products such as heat-reacting bone soup powder and calcium phosphate preparation;
4) Skeleton and proteolysis of aquatic fish, shrimp, oysters, clams and seafood;
5) hydrolyzing animal protein HAP;
6) Plasma protein powder, heme.
PACKAGE DAN STORAGE
1.25kg / drum or customized package.
2.It belongs to biologically active substance. It should be placed in a cool, dry place and be away from direct sunlight.
1.12 months at cool and dry place 2.24 months within low temperature 5℃~15℃ at dry place
Enzyme preparations are proteins, which may induce sensitization and cause allergic type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or nasal mucosa, so any direct contiguity with human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, consult a doctor.