Want to buy Glucoamylase enzymes GA-260 in bulk? Enzymes.bio is a wholesale supplier for enzymes at competitive prices. As a manufacturer, we offer a variety of enzyme products.
Glucoamylase Enzyme GA-260 Description
High-Conversion Efficiency Glucoamylase Enzyme GA-260 is derived through extraction and refinement from the Aspergillus niger, with high enzyme activity and glucose conversion. The product is widely used to produce glucose to saccharify liquefied starch from various sources including corn, wheat, barley, rice, tapioca, potato, and etc.
Glucoamylase Enzyme GA-260 Characteristics
- Name: Glucoamylase Enzyme GA-260
- System name: EC.22.214.171.124，alpha-1,4-D-glycan(glucohydrolase)
- Appearance: brown liquid
- pH: 3.0 to 5.0
- Specific gravity: 1.10 to 1.20 g/ml
- Effect of pH: the operational range is from pH 3.0 to 5.5; the optimum pH range is from pH 4.0 to 4.4, for maximum enzyme stability, the pH is 4.2.
- Effect of Temperature: the effective temperature range is from 30～65℃, the optimum temperature range is from 55～60℃, for maximum enzyme stability, the temperature is 60℃. Enzyme loss will dramatically increase if the temperature is over 65℃. Commonly, if saccharify liquid is boiled at 80℃, the enzyme will be lost completely.
Glucoamylase Enzyme GA-260 Mechanism
The enzyme is an exo-amylase that has the ability to catalyze successive release of glucose units from the non reducing ends of dextrin and oligosaccharide chains by hydrolyzing linear (1.4-α-D), it also slowly catalyzes branched (1.6-α-D) and (1.3-α-D) glucosidic linkages.
Glucoamylase Enzyme GA-260 Applications and Usage
This product can be used in the production of alcohol, starch sugar, monosodium glutamate, antibiotics, citric acid, beer, Chinese rice wine, and other fermentation products. The recommended for optimum industry operation condition is temperature 58～62℃, pH4.0-4.5; commonly adjust pH first, and then add into Gluco-Amylase. The usage of the enzyme comes with the industry, material, technics. We suggest that concrete usage should be decided by small trials. Normally, the product is added at the recommended dose of 0.45～0.55 kg/MT DS.
- Ethanol Industry:
Raw materials are braised and cooled to 58~60℃, and adjusted pH4.0-4.5, then the product is added at a recommended dose of 0.45～0.55 kg /MT, stirred and incubated for 30~60min, then cooled to 30℃ for fermentation with yeast. If the continuous saccharification is adopted, the usage of the enzyme is added by mash flux, pay attention to prevent the mash to go short circuit without mashing outflow. During the saccharification process, must be constantly stirring.
- Beer industry:
This product can be added before fermentation and saccharification start, which can improve fermentation. Recommended usage is 0.12～0.28 kg per ton malt.
- Brewing industry:
In Chinese white, Yellow, and koo rice wines industry, it can instead leaven, increase alcohol concentration, and shortened fermentation cycles. It can also be applied in the vinegar and sauce industry.
Glucoamylase Enzyme GA-260 Specifications
- liquid, 260,000U/mL
- Sealed in Plastic Bucket; Net Weight 30kg/bucket.
Glucoamylase Enzyme GA-260 Storage
The product if stored at 25℃ below, 120d shelf life, if under the 4~10℃ cold storage, shelf life is 12 months; under warranty, measured activity not less marked activity. Over shelf life, enzymes may decrease, but can still be used, usage should be increased accordingly.
The product is bio-active substances, so sunlight, temperature, and humidity can cause inactivation of enzymes. Therefore, should transport and store in cool dry place. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or moisture. Warehouses should be maintained in a clean, cool, and dry.
- The product is bio-active substances, inhalation of dust or aerosols may induce sensitization and may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Unnecessary contact with the product and inhalation of dust should be avoided.
- In case of contact with the eyes or skin, promptly rinse with the affected area with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. 3. Starch sources material should contact with the enzyme completely, larger contact area, more time and more benefits, Saccharification mixing fully intermittent, continuous saccharification must flow evenly. To strictly control the temperature 58-60 ℃, heat preservation temperature, short-term high temperature is strictly prohibited.