Want to buy Pectinase enzymes in bulk? We provide the pectinase at a competitive price. Enzymes.bio is a wholesale supplier for enzymes at competitive prices. As a manufacturer, we offer a variety of enzyme products.
Pectinase is derived through extraction and refinement from the Aspergillus niger. The product is widely used in the manufacture of fruit juice, vegetable juice, and wine.
- Name: Pectinase
- Appearance: Yellow powder
- Activity: 60,000U/g (minimum)
- Effect of pH: the operational range is from pH 3.0 to 5.0; the optimum pH range is from pH 3.5 to 4.0.
- Effect of Temperature: the effective temperature range is from 25～65℃, the optimum temperature range is from 40～55℃.
The enzyme is one kind of compound bio-catalyst, with multiple ingredients.
It mainly contains PMGL, PG, PGL, PE. Pectinase can break the cell wall of fruit and reduce viscosity of juice, speed up the ultra-filtration process, and decrease the processing time strengthen the fruity, reduce the cost, improve the product quality.
APPLICATION AND USAGE
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice: The recommended dosage is 100-400g/t fruit and vegetable slurry, pH 3.5-4.0 at 45～55℃ for 1-5 hours.
- Wine industry: The recommended dosage is 100-300g/t fruit slurry. It can directly add in the fruit slurry or after dilution.
- Powder, 60,000U/g
- Sealed in cardboard with plastic inner; Net Weight: 1kg*20/bucket.
- The product if stored at 25℃ below, 12 months shelf life, if under the 4~10℃ cold storage, shelf life is 18 months; under warranty, measured activity not less marked activity. Over shelf life, enzymes may decrease, but can still be used, usage should be increased accordingly.
- The product is bio-active substances, so sunlight, temperature, and humidity can cause inactivation of enzymes. Therefore, should transport and store in cool dry place. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or moisture. Warehouses should be maintained in a clean, cool, and dry.
- The product is bio-active substances, inhalation of dust or aerosols may induce sensitization and may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Unnecessary contact with the product and inhalation of dust should be avoided.
- In case of contact with the eyes or skin, promptly rinse with the affected area with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.