Want to buy Glucose Oxidase (food grade) enzyme in bulk? Enzymes.bio is a wholesale supplier for enzymes at competitive prices. As a manufacturer, we offer a variety of enzyme products.
Glucose Oxidase Enzyme Product GO101 Description
The Glucose Oxidase (food grade) Enzyme Product (CAS Number: 9001-37-0) GO101, widely used in the baking and food industry, is made from the best strain of Aspergillus niger strain through the Submerged fermentation and extraction technique. This product belongs to aerobic dehydrogenase. Under the oxidic existing condition, it can transfer glucose into gluconic acid and produce peroxide which is a kind of strong oxidizer.
Because of the peroxide, the mercapto group (-SH) in the gluten molecules can be oxidized to the disulfide bond(-S-S-), thereby enhance the strength of the gluten. Improve dough extensibility, increase the volume of bread, you can replace the potassium bromate KBrO4 which can cause cancer. In noodle manufacturing, glucose oxidase would help form a good protein network structure and increase noodle bite.
Glucose Oxidase Enzyme Product GO101 Characteristics
|Physical Appearance||Yellowish powder|
|pH||5.0 ~ 9.0|
|Temperature Range||30 ~ 55℃|
Glucose Oxidase Function
- Improve the operational performance of dough;
- Improve the stability of dough;
- Improve the inflation rapidity and quality of bread;
- Good synergy with other enzyme or flour improver;
- Good liquidity.
Range of application
Suitable for flour milling and bread flour improver as baking enzymes.
- 4ppm~20ppm(0.4-2.0g/100kg flour)
- Optimal dosage is confirmed by flour nature and baking experiment.
Method of application
Add it into flour directly or add them into flour together after mixing with other dosing.
Transport and store in cool dry place and avoid direct exposure to sunlight or moisture. Stored under 25℃ in original sealed package, the activity of solid enzyme remains stable for a period of up to 12 months. The shelf life can be extended when stored at 5℃.
Glucose Oxidase Bulk Price
We provide high-quality Glucose Oxidase and other enzyme products at competitive prices. Pleases send us an enquiry for more details.
More About Oxidases
- In bread production, the three-dimensional structure of proteins must be stabilized by oxidizing agents.
- Small amounts of oxidizing reagents, such as potassium bromate or dehydroascorbic acid, improve the handling of the dough and its baking properties, thus increasing the volume of the bread and improving the crumb.
- Glucose oxidase has a good oxidizing effect, resulting in a firmer dough.
- It can be used to replace oxidants such as bromate and ascorbic acid in recipes and baking processes.
- It is an excellent dough strengthening agent with ascorbic acid.