Want to buy the Nuclease enzyme in bulk? Enzymes.bio is a wholesale supplier for enzymes at competitive prices. As a manufacturer, we offer a variety of enzyme products.
Nuclease (CAS Number: 60675-83-4) Enzyme NP1 is a 5′-Phosphodiesterase preparation produced by Penicillum citrinum fermentation. After dealing with the biological technology of extraction, microfiltration, ultrafiltration, freeze-drying, and refining, finally we get the enzyme preparation.
- The optimum reaction pH is 5.2, and stable in the range of 5.0-8.0
- The optimum reaction temperature is 68℃.
- The angel nuclease which is no peculiar smell, efficient, and has better solubility and fluidity, is pale yellow powder.
Under a certain temperature, pH value and substrate concentration, Angel nuclease can hydrolyze RNA to 5′-nucleotides. The 5′-nucleotides are natural bio-health material and the nucleotide 5′-GMP and 5′-AMP are well known natural flavor enhancer. Together with Angel Deaminase which converts the nucleotide 5′-AMP to the flavor enhancer 5′-IMP. The Deaminase can transform yeast extracts to natural flavor enhancer.
- Industrial production of 5′- nucleotides.
- Industrial production of high nucleotides extract.
According to the different types of substrate and different substrate concentration, the dosage of Angel nuclease recommended is 2 ‰ – 10 ‰. To make the product combined with the substrate rapidly. It’s recommended to dissolve it in processing water first and then add.
The figure above shows the hydrolysis rate of RNA by Nucleases from two different companies under the conditions of RNA hydrolysis rate, T 68°C, and pH 5.2 for 10 h. As can be seen in the figure, under the same dosage, Angel Nuclease hydrolysis rate of RNA is higher than the other one.
- Activity: 50,000 U/g
- Package: Sealed in aluminum foil bag, with a fiber outer drum
- Net weight: 20kg*1 / bucket
The product should be kept in a dry place under 25℃ and avoid direct sunlight. Shelf time: 18 months. The shelf time extends if store the enzyme below 10℃.
- The enzyme preparation is a biological product that contains large amounts of protein. The dust may cause allergy when inhaled. Please take precautions to avoid directly contacting the product.
- In case of contact with the skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with a copious amount of water. Seek medical advice if lung irritation occurs.
- The nuclease is a biological activity material, easily suppressived destructived by oxidant and heavy metal (Cu2+, Mn2+, Pb2+, Mg2+and so on), should avoid contact with them.