Want to buy Acid Protease in bulk? Enzymes.bio is a wholesale supplier for enzymes at competitive prices. As a manufacturer, we offer a variety of enzyme products.
Acid Protease Description
The Acid Protease enzyme product (CAS Number: 9025-49-4) is obtained by the controlled fermentation of Aspergillus Niger. It can effectively hydrolyze protein under the low pH condition. It is widely used in brewery and manufacture of alcohol, food processing, feed additives, leather processing, etc.
- Name: Acid Protease
- Appearance: brown liquid
- Effect of pH: the operational range is from pH 2.5 to 6.0; the optimum pH range is from pH 2.5 to 3.5.
- Effect of Temperature: the effective temperature range is from 30～50℃, the optimum temperature range is from 40～50℃.
- Unit definition: The amount of enzyme needed to hydrolyze 1µg of casein in one minute at pH3.0, 40 ℃(U/g or U/ml).
Applications and Usage
- In the manufacture of alcohol for grain fermentation, the recommended dosage is 10-15 units /gram raw material. It is also decided according to raw material and specific technics.
- In the manufacture of feedstuff and food processing, the recommended dosage is 5-10 units /gram raw material. It is also decided according to the specific conditions of the customer.
- In the manufacture of soy sauce, add the enzyme for 25 units, in the fermentation of solid distilled spirit, add the enzyme for 20 units.
- liquid, 100,000U/mL
- Sealed in Plastic Bucket; Net Weight 25kg/bucket.
The product if stored at 5~10℃cold storage, shelf life is 12 months, under warranty, measured activity not less marked activity. Over shelf life, enzymes may decrease, but can still be used, usage should be increased accordingly.
The product is bio-active substances, so sunlight, temperature, and humidity can cause inactivation of enzymes. Therefore, should transport and store in cool dry place. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or moisture. Warehouses should be maintained in a clean, cool, and dry.
- The product is bio-active substances, inhalation of dust or aerosols may induce sensitization and may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Unnecessary contact with the product and inhalation of dust should be avoided.
- In case of contact with the eyes or skin, promptly rinse with the affected area with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.